I am FINISHED with my TERRIBLE workshop and I need to occupy my brain, so, ASK ME STUFF!
- FIRST — the first two sentences of my current project
- LAST — the most recently written two sentences of my current project
- NEXT — the next line. meaning i will finish the sentence I’m on and write a new one, which you’ll get.
- [insert prompt here] — you post a prompt, and i’ll write three sentences based on that prompt, set in the same time/setting as my current project
- THE END — i’ll make up an ending, or post the ending if i’ve written it
- BEFORE THE BEGINNING — three sentences (or more) about something that happened before the plot of my current project
- POV — something that’s already happened, retold from another character’s perspective
"Current project" is a bit ambiguous, so I'll pick things at random or you can specify:
--D9/D6 rebellion pre-QQ
--Victors rebellion pre-QQ
--The Sentient Octopus AU
--Random unposted one-shots