There’s a lot of month-to-month fluctuation, and a lot of fluctuation in what I wrote: things that took over my brain (April is mostly that one where Allie has a baby…) and things with deadlines (November is almost all the Parker fic for the Leverage Big Bang) and things I actually planned to write (the rebellion stuff). Toward the end of the year I also did a bunch of haphazard research for the Moss and Rain story I am actually going to write (I hope).
I also wrote for more fandoms this year: Hunger Games is still the bulk of it, but I also wrote another Leverage fic, a Star Wars Rose and Rey one-shot, a Stranger Things bit about Eleven, and started a Dragon Age II f!Hawke/Isabela fic (which I need to finish….).
It was a hard year. So mostly I’m just glad I kept writing.
Top 5 by hits:
- The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy (515) Star Wars, post-The Last Jedi
- It’s just messy (268) Dragon Age II
- seedlings search for light (254) Stranger Things
- My Perfect Thief (191) Leverage
- Start taking back what they stole (177) Hunger Games
Top 5 by kudos:
- The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy (107)
- My Perfect Thief (32)
- seedlings search for light (30)
- Start taking back what they stole (16)
- It’s just messy (13)
Top 5 by comment threads:
- My Perfect Thief (8)
- Proof that the spirit has not died: Hunger Games, The Rebellion from Below Part 3 (6)
- The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy (6)
- It’s just messy (3)
- 3 Hunger Games fics tied with 2 threads each ( 123 )
My 5 favorites (in no particular order):
- Proof that the spirit has not died, because the world needs all the “normal people overthrowing the government” fic it can get.
- My Perfect Thief, because ilu Parker and also ART
- I think that it’s best if we both stay, because it was just so much fun to write and Jake is hilarious
- The fevers that just won’t break, especially the first chapter. This is cheating, because I wrote the first draft of this chapter in November 2014, but I posted it last year so I’m counting it. Not because it’s good writing, but because it was the first time I ever wrote something that made me…cry, and forget to breathe, and see myself differently.
- The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy, because I can’t believe both of these women exist IN CANON.
- THIS WAS HARD I LOVE ALL MY CHILDREN